Redgage is a new earning site that pays its members to publish their work. Many people who have joined earning sites do have several questions that make them doubt the legality of these sites. This is understandable as I have been a victim too.
There are legitimate site that do pay but the first thing that anyone willing to join them ought to do is.
• Check for how long the site has existed.
• Search the internet for any negative comments made about the site.
• Check for the things to do in order to earn.
• Go through the terms and conditions.
• Check the form of payment being used by the site.
• Ask any members of the site who have earned if they have truly been paid by the program.
• If the site ask you to pay for membership.
The reasons why one should ask for this is because:
• There have been several programs that have showed up and failed e.g. EziHippo. It came around with promising ways to pay its people but the thing never lasted the test of time.
• It lasted like three months before it collapsed if I can remember best.
• There has been a site that has promised its users new laptops (ezilaptop) if you can refer more people to its site. That site has several negative comments around the internet, with people claiming how they wasted their time referring people but they haven’t received their laptops neither does the admin reply to their mails questioning the failed delivery of their laptops.
Some sites require you to do several things in order for you to earn.
• Refer people.
• Upload content.
But guys remember it’s all about making the easy cash with ease. So;
• Don’t waste your time in sites that require one to do a lot.
• Avoid a site that has matrix system of earning.
• Avoid a site that shares your earnings with your referrer.
• Avoid a site that requires one to pay to get paid.
By carefully going through the terms and conditions you will be able to know if;
• Your country of residence is allowed.
• You can get paid by the program.
• The tasks meet your criteria.
• The system of payment will deliver every single cent to you.
Payments are a major issue amongst many. Here is why:
• May sites prefer paypal as a form of payments but paypal countries are few. So you can make cash but receiving it will be a problem e.g. I made a lot on mylot but my country is not a paypal country so I was never paid and got banned for insisting.
• Another site was mypage who did pay via paypal or checks and you may realize that an international checks take up to six months to mature in most countries. Now they have reverted to using paypal alone.
Redgage did come up with a visa form of payments. Here are the advantages of using a visa debit card;
• The card takes less than two days to get reloaded (36 hours to be exact).
• The card is accepted worldwide at any outlets that accepts visa debit cards.
• It’s a flashy card that makes many wonder to which bank it belongs to.(at times the mall supervisor had to be called by the cashier to ascertain the credibility of the card)
The major thing is to try and ask as many users if they have been paid by the program. This will build confidence in you and ensure that you are an earning member at the end.
Lastly NEVER PAY TO GET PAID. It’s all about making FREE MONEY ONLINE.